I have made a UI that has images with varying heights, but constant width,
added to each inner linearLayout (having vertical orientation). This way, I
am able to add images without spaces occuring due to different heights.
Using a listView that has 3 images of different heights added horizontally
in a row, I will get empty spaces in a row, and I want to avoid them. So
listView would not serve the purpose.