There are plenty - have you tried googling about irobot tablet, UBI Slate
.They are coming with no brands on them, except some tiny sticker which you
can remove at ease anytime.But only problem is that they don't support the
usual way of debugging.You can adb them but via wireless not with the USB
cable.
Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"