Could someone with an Android-1.6 device please do me a favor?

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.xandar.jumblee
(it's
free)
Start the app, after the license and how to play you'll get to the
OverviewScreen.
Choose start new game. It might take a couple of seconds (during which a
dialog will be displayed).

Does the GameScreen get displayed or is it blank?

I'm asking because I have 2 builds both built using identical source,
libraries, SDK tools, platform-tools and JDK.
One of which works on the 1.6 emulator, one of which doesn't.
I'd like to find out if this is a quirk of the emulator or if it is real.

And if anyone has any ideas as to what the discrepancy is between the 2
builds then I'm all ears.

William