the parent is a tablerow, then a tablelayout, then linear layout
(relative)
so I have width set to fill_parent set to all.

I actually do have it colored already inorder to have a "border"
the size does not seem to change.

I think the strange part is that this does not happen til after the
adview loads.
at first, I thought it was due to the height changing, but I tried
fixing the height of the adview and that did not change anything.