Hey Dave,

    I downloaded the android source code and this already has Cupcake branch
merged into main. I compile and made the sdk ("make sdk") with success. But
now i need the eclipse plugin compatible with this version of this "custom"
sdk. Note that i just downloaded and compile. I need to work with audio
streaming, and in our prototype we walked around, but now, we really need
this feature. So i'm trying to use it. I looked the source, and, apparently,
Cupcake solves our needs...
     I try this link,
http://review.source.android.com/5290/diff/201/z474cb3132ea0f2114f9e594c44542a0d9502c478,
but when i import the projects into my workspace, many compile errors
appear. I think that there is a lot of new functions and classes, that
eclipse plugin doesn't detect...So, how can i build successfully the eclipse
plugin?

Thanks a lot

Breno

On Jan 17, 5:44 am, Dave Sparks <davidspa...@android.com> wrote:
> OK, now I see where you going with it. :)
>
> What you want is coming in Cupcake. There is astreaminginterface
foraudioinput and output that gives you an array ofaudiosamples you