On Thursday, April 5, 2012 5:41:37 AM UTC-4, softy wrote:

> The exception is coming form inside the >>>
> *com.facebook.katana.service.method.VideoUpload.getRealPathFromURI
>
> that is a part of android.jar I guess.
> *

No, it's part of a facebook client application which is launched in
response to your share Intent.

It's failing either due to incorrect information in the intent (which you
can do something about, but it still looks bad on their part that they
don't validate the Intent and handle errors), or due to some sort of
internal failure in the facebook client app or issue in communicating with
facebook's server - again, something they should have trapped.