Hi, this is my first post and I might as well let you know that I have
just a little bit of experience in java. Also I'm 15. I just got a G1
and I want to create an application to turn of the ringer volume off
at 7:57am and back on at 3:00pm on weekdays
Its been to long and I am very confused with most of this android
specific stuff.
I was wondering if someone could show me an example of how to do this.
I have eclipse running with plugins and the sdk installed on Ubuntu.