Hey guys

As part of my project i have to send a text file from an android
mobile to a system (with some i.p.addrress) , I mean my mobile and my
system are both connected to some wifi, what should be my java code to
send a text file from my mobile which is connected to wifi to a system
(with some i.p.address) which is also connected to wifi. Basically i
want the code to send the data from a mobile to a system through wifi