Hi,

       I use your mentioned code to get the Input Stream, but still
there is same problem, "Unknown Error" occured.

     HttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
     HttpPost httppost = new HttpPost(url); // url is URL.toString()
     HttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(httppost);
     HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
     InputStream instream = entity.getContent();

     Please help me to solve this problem in another way.

     Here in my application, when I attach the debugger, then after
the line

       HttpResponse response = httpclient.execute(httppost);

     It enters in the catch block and throws an "Unknown error".

Regards,
Dinesh Sharma