Go through the Facebook site  or see the following link to integrate
facebook to our android apps

             http://developers.facebook.com/docs/mobile/android/build/
  and for sample app for Facebook(Hackbook in github)
             http://developers.facebook.com/docs/mobile/android/hackbook/

   and do the same thing from Twitter  site