On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Put_tiMe <putt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The reason I want to do this is:
> I know I want to send an e-mail. I don't want the user to choose
> 'bluetooth'.
> Because I know I don't want to use the 'bluetooth'.

The beauty of Android is that if you set up your Intent correctly, only
those apps that can correctly handle your Intent will be available for
choosing. If Bluetooth can't handle the intent, then it simply won't show.
If Bluetooth can correctly handle your email message, who are you to tell
the user not to use it?

I need to do at least this: the chooser should should only the e-mail
> capable apps. is that possible?

Set up your Intent correctly. There are plenty of samples out there for how
to configure an intent for sending an email.