Thanks Nikolay,

Basically, in my apps, I have 5-6 merchants, they have own certificate, and
PG, from my apps i wanted to send all information of payment like, Name,
amount, Cart No, CVVs code..... to respected merchants, because may be all
merchants using different-2 cert.

this is usecase. how to solve it.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Nikolay Elenkov
<nikolay.elen...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Rocky <rkjhaw1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > I'm creating some online shopping application, but for payment, i wanted
> > integrate different-2 payment gateway for different-2 shops, because they
> > have own Payment Gateway.
> >
> > is possible to use more than 1 SSL.
> >

> Probably. You are not saying how you intend to use them though.
> If it's server authentication only, you shouldn't need any certificates
> in the app, as long as the payment sites have certificates from a CA
> bundled with Android. If they are not (unlikely), you need to include
> the issuers in the app and setup your code to use them as trust anchors.
> There is generally no limit to how many CA's (certificates) you trust.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Kumar Jha
Android Developer, Trainer and Mentor
Bangalore