Hi guys,

I am trying to read the ROM version, and displaying it in my app. I am
NOT talking about the information available from the
android.os.Build.*; namespace. This gives me the Android OS version
numbers.

I am looking for a way to display the ROM version. Most commonly this
is the software version of the ROM that a carrier will ship with the
phones  they sell, and bundle a ton of useless apps they want all
their customers to have.

I just can't find anywhere this information has been documented?!?

Thanks,
JP