I have an activity that launches another activity, like let's say
facebook's "post to wall" activity.

Let's say facebook app was already running, and you were in "what's on your
mind" screen.

When my app launches the facebook's  "post to wall" activity, and in that
activity I press 'Back", then the facebbok's  "what's on your mind"
activity is now on top of stack.

But I want my activity to be on top. What should I do?

I'm using the following flags while I'm launching   facebook's  "post to
wall" activity.

Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP | Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_WHEN_TASK_RESET

         Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_PREVIOUS_IS_TOP |
         Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_EXCLUDE_FROM_RECENTS |
Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_RESET_TASK_IF_NEEDED