Hello to all,

Yesterday i purchased new I Ball Andi 2 android device . Then after i
tried a lot to find that device driver , but i  failed to find .

My problem is that my andi 2 device is not listed in android device
chooser when i run the application.

What I tried for that ?

1) Enable Usb Debugging.

And also trying to follow below steps but not getting sucess .

To install the Android USB driver on Windows XP for the first time:

1)  Connect your Android-powered device to your computer's USB port.
Windows will detect the device and launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
2)  Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
3)  Select Search for the best driver in these locations; un-check
Search removable media; and check Include this location in the search.
4)  Click Browse and locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB
Driver is located in <sdk>\extras\google\usb_driver\.)
 5) Click Next to install the driver.

But not getting sucess. Can anyone help me to sort out this problem ?
How to list my android device in my Android chooser in eclipse ?