Hi, had the same problem just minutes ago.

Just go to the path where the assistant tries to find the file... and
create an empty one.
In your case,
touch /home/test/DEVS2/android-sdk-linux/tools/lib/proguard.cfg

Close the broken project, delete it, and go to disk and delete its files
too.

Try to star the assistant once again... it worked for me.