Sadly, there isnt much customization that I can do with it. I googled that
up, and all seem to use android.R.layout.simple_list_item_single_choice
layout for the purpose. I also came across checkedTextView, but I couldn't
understand the theory behind. Can anyone please explain a little. Thanks in
advance.