Hello experts,

I realize that on 2.3, the spinner layout width will base on spinner item
content, while as it fixes for widest content, and doesn't change for the
others on 4.0. There is no problem if the spinner layout is set to
fill_parent, but I need a wrap_content spinner...

Do you know how to make it consistent on both system? Since it looks ugly
when the content lengths are very different.

Thank you.

p/s You may see the problem in the details on stackoverflow web

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10329958/android-spinner-is-not-left-aligned-when-set-to-wrap-content