On 2012-04-28 17:51, Mai Al-Ammar wrote:
I install the new program every time but it still the old file.

This my be related to what I have noted:
Apparently there is some kind of "optimization" going on when deploying iteratively from Eclipse - adding files will work as expected, but removing will just "not add" the file, but may still keep it around - presumably the APK zip file is just UPDATED with new stuff and hence removed files may hang around until the next project cleanup.

Note: I've not really dug into this, just deduced that something like this will occasionally cause confusion - I examined the APK file once just after a major refactoring and found a mix of old and new files.

                        Best / Jonas

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com
<mailto:mmur...@commonsware.com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Mai Al-Ammar
    <mai.alam...@gmail.com <mailto:mai.alam...@gmail.com>> wrote:
     > I did not delete it at run time, I delete the file before I
    compile the
     > project and replace it with other file. but the program still
    play the old
     > one

    Then you did not install the modified app on the device.