Dear expert,
My android application update does not auto applied to most of our
client applications.

Can anyone shed some light to it ?

Below are some details of my apps.
1. Built specially for 1 customer
2. Does not restrict device

Please understand that I am aware of of the following
1. Change of access grant will need manual update
2. Need to un-tick the update only on wifi at the google play setting

The most recent update which I uploaded was downloaded automatically
to 2units but not to another , despite the fact that al, the 3 devices
are same device,same android version , and same network. This really
cause a lot of problem on to me, any help or device will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks