Can i get Any particular example depicting this procedure.

--
Cheers,

P Sunit Nair
Senior Engineer
Bharti Telesoft Ltd.,
4, 12th KM, Bellary Road,
Jakkur, Bangalore - 560064
Mobile :- +91-9886624994

"When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't
come up with a handful of mud, either."