Thank a lot for this! But for some reason I don't notice a performance
difference between the ARM image with GPU HW acceleration enabled and this
x86 image, also with GPU HWA on. This is on Windows 7 x64 with HAXM
installed.

Does the x86 image works significantly faster for you guys? Like, with no
lag, fast browsing, etc. I had experience with webOS and Blackberry
Playbook OS simulators that are running native x86 images inside VirtualBox
and VMWare (respectively), and they were a lot more snappier.

Thanks,
Vitaly