Hi,

    Untill now, i were forwarding my PC ports using telnet, but with
Cupcake, it's possible to use directly with emulator, using -qemu -
redir option. But i'm not getting success doing this. I'm doing

    emulator -vm myconfig -qemu -redir udp:1234::1234

   or

    emulator -vm myconfig -qemu -redir udp:1234:<my ip here>:1234

and both starts the emulator with the warning

"qemu: could not set up redirection 'udp:1234::1234' " or
"qemu: could not set up redirection 'udp:1234:<my ip here>:1234' "

Please, what i'm doing wrong? any successfull case? thanks a lot

P.S - i already compiled SDK 1.5 and it's working perfectly

Breno