On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM, mm w <0xcafef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Kristopher Micinski
> <krismicin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The group description reads:
>>
>> "Discuss developing Android applications using the Android SDK. Get
>> help with troubleshooting apps, advice on implementation, and
>> strategies for improving your app's speed and user experience."
>
> yep still no Kristopher Micinski's yogurt
>
>> If you are developing with the SDK, then your question might make
>> sense, but you previously said that you "don't give a shit about
>> java," which means that you *aren't* using the SDK.
>>

> that's still a free country?
>
>> If you are using the SDK then you access files using the traditional
>> Java APIs,
>
> makes no sense and BTW too slow for my concern, there are grownups
> reasons behind these matters.
>
>> which are implemented on top of the (hacked) apache harmony
>> implementation within Android, you access these using File / java.io.*
>> classes.
>>
>> Kris
>>

> by this time I did implement all my file-io-directory operations using
> userspace fs linux-android  APIs.
>
> I can talk and work 8-)

You've done a very good job recently of making fun of everyone who
tries to help you on this list...

As it is indexed publicly, I think you'll find that your email will
frequently appear highly when googled for..

So hopefully you are smart enough to use a different email for work
applications, I would find this kind of behavior quite unacceptable in
an employee..

kris