I am using AlaramManager to invoke my application after particular
time
intarval.  For that i need to create the object of PendingIntent. I
want
to ask some question for that.

1) I want that after particular time interval the same class start  in
execution so can i put current class name to  Intent's setClass()
paramiter ?

2)getActivity(Context context, int requestCode, Intent intent, int
flags)

-Can any one tell me how we can pass context or its value ? I do not
know any thing about context.  ?
- What is the purpose of requestCOde and flags ?

To use AlramRegister will i have to do any change in manifiest file ?

Sorry if i am asking basic question but i am just newbie so please do
not mind.