I'm making an Android SDK installer for Debian Linux which will
automatically install and setup Android SDK, ADT Eclipse Plugin, add
support for certain devices (make udev rules) and add support for MTP.

All of these steps will be represent as separate components, however I'd
like SDK component to always be able to install latest/current SDK version
along with option to add support for most used Android Platform, (i.e:
2.1). In order to accomplish this I'd need a URL which points to current
SDK version which could be retrieved using *wget* or *curl*, AFAIK there's
no one such URL.

So does anyone know if there's a URL which directly points to *current* version
of Android SDK for Linux?

i.e: Google Earth:
http://dl.google.com/earth/client/current/GoogleEarthLinux.bin

I'm asking this because I'm a maintainer of
googleearth-package<http://packages.debian.org/sid/googleearth-package>,
which works on a similiar principle which would be used in this script.
Reason why I'd want current version of Android SDK instead of setting
explicit version of same is because Android SDK reversions are released in
a quite frequent manner, while (hypothetically speaking) Debian "stable"
release user would be left with that version for following ~2 years until
new version is released. Even Ubuntu user would be left with same problem
for next ~6 months.

Of course, new and any other version/s could be installed using Android SDK
Manager which would act in autonomous manner, but still during the
installation process (regardless of when it occurs) I would like if user
could get the latest Android SDK version.

In case there's no URL to current version of Android SDK, I guess I'll have
to come up with an alternative solution, in this case suggestions are most
welcome.

Thanks,

Adnan