Hello,
Iam investigating possbility to port as3 project to android java. Main
problem for me is module support in android, as our as3 application
have main part that can load many sub part (swfs) in it and show them.
Basicly main application is like player for modules. These modules
cant be used alone as they need information from main application. I
would like to know if its posible to emulate such behavior on android
java. To precompile some part of aplication and load at runtime or
downloaded before.