I manually installed my app on a few various devices before
distributing these devices to my clients.

Now I would like to offer an updated version of this app that only
those with these specific devices could download it.
(The updated App has the same package name and higher version number)

I don’t want the updated app to be visible while searching the play
store and I would like that these devices will receive an notification
regarding the available update

Is there a way to achieve this?
Will unpublishing an app will still allow it to be updated?