Hello,

I would like to find the size of a imageView from the start of my
application.

The idea is simple, I would do the same thing as Google Maps, ie
display an image, and place pointers to places on this image.

Pointers are recovered through the XML files containing X% and Y% in
relation to the image.

To place them on my image, I would do something like this:

public void onCreate (Bundle savedInstanceState) {
                super.onCreate (savedInstanceState);
                {.... some code ....}
                float maxX = imageViewCarte.getWidth();
                float maxY = imageViewCarte.getHeight();

The problem is that these values ​​are null (0) at this stage of the
application.

So I tried to do the same onStart and the onResume, but to no avail, I
get always 0!

Yet if I do the same thing in an event like onClick to display the
value in a toast, it is displayed correctly.

I look forward to your response,
Thank you for reading,
Julien.