On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Stigi <zale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure that it is whatever you code yourself? Because right here:
> http://developer.android.com/sdk/android-4.0-highlights.html if I under it
> stand right, it is said that VpnService supports only L2TP and IPSec
> protocols.

AFAICT, you are incorrect in your interpretation.

What it *does* say is: "Enterprises can also take advantage of a
standard VPN client built into the platform that provides access to
L2TP and IPSec protocols". This is not referring to VpnService, but
rather the built-in L2TP and IPSec that you can get from the Settings
app. The phrase "applications can configure addresses and routing
rules, process outgoing and incoming packets, and establish secure
tunnels to a remote server" presumably is referring to VpnService, as
it is the only thing I know of that fits that description.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in DC: http://marakana.com/training/android/