> If you wish... Here is an Network Class that I made that I use for all of
> my requests, Create a new Class, and import the following, use it as
> follows:

Network network = new Network();
String response = network.getResponse("http://www.google.com";, postName1,
postData1);

Code:

/******************************************************************************/
/***********               tinyClark Development 2011    (Matt
Clark)**********/
/***********                http://www.tinyclark.com
**********/
/******************************************************************************/

package tinyClark.libs;

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;

import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;
import org.apache.http.NameValuePair;
import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;
import org.apache.http.client.entity.UrlEncodedFormEntity;
import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost;
import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;
import org.apache.http.message.BasicNameValuePair;

import android.util.Log;

public class Network {

boolean Logging_LogCat = true;

public Network(boolean EnableLogging) {

Logging_LogCat = EnableLogging;

}
 public Network(){
 Logging_LogCat = false;
 }

public String getResponse(String URL) {
return (getFinalResponse(URL, null, null, null, null, null, null, null,
null));
}

public String getResponse(String URL, String postName1, String postData1) {
return (getFinalResponse(URL, postName1, postData1, null, null, null, null,
null, null));
}

public String getResponse(String URL, String postName1, String postData1,
String postName2, String postData2) {
return (getFinalResponse(URL, postName1, postData1, postName2, postData2,
null, null, null, null));
}

public String getResponse(String URL, String postName1, String postData1,
String postName2, String postData2, String postName3, String postData3) {
return (getFinalResponse(URL, postName1, postData1, postName2, postData2,
postName3, postData3, null, null));
}

public String getResponse(String URL, String postName1, String postData1,
String postName2, String postData2, String postName3, String postData3,
String postName4,
String postData4) {
return (getFinalResponse(URL, postName1, postData1, postName2, postData2,
postName3, postData3, postName4, postData4));
}

private String getFinalResponse(String URL, String postName1, String
postData1, String postName2, String postData2, String postName3, String
postData3, String postName4,
String postData4) {

HttpResponse response;
HttpClient httpclient;
HttpPost httppost;
List<NameValuePair> nameValuePairs = new ArrayList<NameValuePair>(2);
String finalReturn = "err";

if (Logging_LogCat) {
Log.d("tinyClark.lib.Network", "Network Request");
}

try {

httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
httppost = new HttpPost(URL);

if (postName1 != null) {
nameValuePairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair(postName1, postData1));
}
if (postName2 != null) {
nameValuePairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair(postName2, postData2));
}
if (postName3 != null) {
nameValuePairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair(postName3, postData3));
}
if (postName4 != null) {
nameValuePairs.add(new BasicNameValuePair(postName4, postData4));
}

httppost.setEntity(new UrlEncodedFormEntity(nameValuePairs));
response = httpclient.execute(httppost);
finalReturn =
(inputStreamToString(response.getEntity().getContent()).toString());

if (Logging_LogCat) {
Log.d("tinyClark.lib.Network", finalReturn);
}

return finalReturn;

} catch (Exception e) {

if(Logging_LogCat){
Log.d("tinyCLark.lib.Network.Error", e.toString());
}
return "err";

}

}

private StringBuilder inputStreamToString(InputStream is) {

String line = "";
StringBuilder total = new StringBuilder();

BufferedReader rd = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(is));

try {
while ((line = rd.readLine()) != null) {
total.append(line);
}
} catch (Exception e) {
}