I am aware of this, and i believe its the reason i was banned.
I am wondering if i create a new account and rename my game COMPLETELY and
change my developer name will i be fine, and not linking it to my banned
account. What do you guys think?

Also its been about 2 months since ive been banned and still no reply from
google.