Hi,

I implemented back action in the following way (activity level):
    @Override
    public void onBackPressed() {
    if(mCustomView != null && mWebChromeClient != null)
    {
    mWebChromeClient.onHideCustomView();
    }
    }

at MyWebChromeClient level:

@Override
public void onHideCustomView() {

        if (mCustomView == null)
            return;

        mCustomView.setVisibility(View.GONE);
        mCustomViewContainer.removeView(mCustomView);
        mCustomView = null;
        mCustomViewContainer.setVisibility(View.GONE);
        mCustomViewCallback.onCustomViewHidden();
        setStatusBarVisibility(true);
        mContentView.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE);
}

Regards,
Mariusz