Hi Droids,

I'm a newbie developer working, looking for some advice.

I'm working on a project with a custom drag and drop, and we can't use the
drag and drop framework.  However, many properties will be changing at
once. I'm looking into using the ViewPropertyAnimator setX & setY function
and applying them in an onTouchEvent, or changing the margins in
LayoutParams for the View and invalidating it.

>From my research, the ViewProperyAnimator looks like it should be worse;
however, I thought the difference in performance might be less significant
when you're changing multiple view properties at the same time.

What do you think?

Thank you
David