Hello,

I am interested to record audio using the API AudioRecord at the
following configurations:

SAMPPERSEC = 44100;
channelConfiguration = AudioFormat.CHANNEL_CONFIGURATION_MONO;
audioEncoding = AudioFormat.ENCODING_PCM_16BIT;

While initializing the AudioRecord API using the getMinBufferSize ()
method:

buffersizebytes =
AudioRecord.getMinBufferSize(SAMPPERSEC,channelConfiguration,audioEncoding);

it throws an error value of -2: which denotes a failure due to the use
of an invalid value.

Could you please help in specifying if the configuration parameters
look fine..... and more specifically, I am interested to know if the
sampling rate of 44100Hz is supported by the API.

Cheers.
Gurman.