>E.g. I'm from Massachusetts and I have to collect taxes from customers from
>MA. I then have to pay that taxes to the government. It is my
>responsibility. I can get a sales report from Google and figure out what
>sales taxes i have to submit to the state and what income taxes to submit
>to the federal and state government. Google does not pay the taxes for me.

>You are selling stuff. It is a business and it comes with business
>processes such as paying income and sales taxes.

OK. I can also handle local/national sales tax (VAT).
(And let us forget income tax here, That is appliccable to all, and it
has not changed.)
But HOW do I get to know about the VAT of all the other countries I
sell apps to, and their thresholds for paying tax/VAT?
What about the VAT I have collected, which lies below the threshold of
a partciular country? Can I keep it?
OR- if I have not charged any VAT in a country, can they still charge
me for the VAT that they claim I SHOULD HAVE collected?

Regardless of how one looke at this, this is obviously NOT GOING TO
WORK.
I guess that lots of us deveopers will NOT be able to handle this
properly.

How does APPLE handle this?

Regards, Terry