On May 31, 11:37 am, Guilherme Utrabo <utr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> Is it possible to you to get a checksum of the image before the file
> transfer?

No, I don't control the server(s). So unless they already send this in
the http headers. . .

But I did make more progress on the prevention case. It is failing on
HttpEntity.writeto. We do detect that failure, but if a partial file
has been written we might find it later and think it is valid. It's
best to delete it right away.

But if not, there appears to be no way after the fact to know that it
is invalid. I wonder how Gallery knows to reject it.

Nathan