Hey everyone, I am a little confused on something. I have created multiple
layouts for different screen sizes. The problem I run into is that on my HTC
Inspire I have a "normal" screen with ~217dpi, on the droid X it reports to
have a "normal" screen but it has ~220 dpi. When I run my app it pulls the
right layout but the images on the screen have huge spaces in between them
yet on my HTC everything appears how it should. How can I avoid this issue?
It is incredibly frustrating.