Hi,

I've been taking a look at accessibility in an app I work on. Most
things are working well, but I was wondering if there was a way to
enable support for TalkBack and KickBack in a WebView on any given
activity or fragment. I know that the system Browser app supports
screen reading when accessibility is enabled on a device, but this
doesn't seem to do anything for pages loaded into a WebView. I've even
tried the same page both in the browser and the WebView, but only the
browser had accessibility working.

If it's not possible to turn this on for a WebView, it is possible to
implement the accessibility methods to get this working? It didn't
seem apparent to me that this was possible based on the API docs.

Thanks!