Well, I tried Paint class, but it is not cool. What you tried?

My code is,

                        paint = new Paint();
paint.setColor(Color.BLACK);
paint.setTextSize(70);
paint.setColor(Color.RED);
 paint.setAntiAlias(true);
Context mContext = getContext();
Typeface myTypeface = Typeface.createFromAsset(mContext.getAssets(),
"gothic.ttf");
paint.setTypeface(myTypeface);

                @Override
protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas) {
                        canvas.drawText("There are" ,180 ,100, paint);
                        //other codes.
                }