On Jun 11, 2:30 pm, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:11 AM, Reddy <devireddy....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a requirement that i need to download a jar file dynamically at
> > runtime and use a function present in the jar.
>
> I would expect that this would not be possible, for what should be obvious
> security concerns.

It would be extremely difficult to prevent an application from
executing externally-obtained native code, and as a result there's not
really any reason to go to great lengths to make it impossible to do
so with dalvik code. How tricky it is to do this with dalvik code is a
valid question, but it is probably possible.