I´ve created a QR code of a youtube video link and published something with
the QR codes. Now, when you scan the QR codes (probably a month after
testing), the links take you to the YouTube channel homepage, not the
individual videos? The links go directly to the videos if you are on a
computer - if you forward the link from the QR code to an email address,
and then open it on a computer - but if you scan it from an iphone or
andrpoid device, it goes to our YouTube channel homepage.

The created QR code is build from the channel link like
"http://www.youtube.com/channelname/../..."; but the video plays under
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?....";.

It seems like this has to be something with the link being redirected on
mobile devices, but we tested it and it used to work. If you use a normal
PC with a normal browser the redirection works but on mobile devices not.
What changed?

How can I solve that problem?

Thanks for helping me.

Daniel