Sorry for my English

Hi I have problems using &, the error is as follows: At line 1, column
1080; not well-formed (invalid token)

removing *hl=es& *works perfectly with data in English. How do I change the
language?

I am working with Google API Weather.

This is part of my source:

      *  static final String baseURL="http://www.google.com/ig/api?hl=es&;
weather=";

        String c= "Guayaquil";
        String s= "Guayas";

        StringBuilder URL = new StringBuilder(baseURL);//guardara cadenas
que cambiaran en
        //la ejecuccion del programa.
        URL.append(c + "," + s);//todo lo que vaya dentro de esta funcion
se convierte
        //en String y se va aƱadiendo a la cadena anterior
        String fullUrl=URL.toString();//convierte el StringBuider

            URL website= new URL(fullUrl);
            SAXParserFactory spf = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
            SAXParser sp= null;
            sp= spf.newSAXParser();

            XMLReader xr = sp.getXMLReader();

           HandlingXMLStuff doingWork = new HandlingXMLStuff();
            xr.setContentHandler(doingWork);

            InputSource is = new InputSource(website.openStream());
            is.setEncoding("UTF-8");
            xr.parse(is);*

I try with *&* but not working