Hello everyone. I had a serious problem with Eclipse and it pretty
much renders my app useless if it isn't fixed. When i'm in the XML
editor of one of my XML files, and i place an image, all of the code
below the image cannot be edited. In fact, when i even click or try to
highlight anything below the images code, the code moves and
disappears and duplicates and completely destroys my page. You cant
undo it either. I'm not sure what to do because one of my pages is
pretty much all text and images, and i cant edit any of the text after
i place the images or ill have to delete and re-make the page from
scratch. If ANYONE had any thoughtful tips and suggestions it would be
very much appreciated. Thanks!