Hi all,

Does anyone have any sample code of how to implement a
TwoLineListItem.

So far I have been able to create a custom LinearLayout with two
TextViews and have gotten this working but I believe I should be using
a TwoLineListItem to acheive this. My issue is that I can't seem to
implement the TwoLineListItem.

In my main layout I add a ListView and then I also create another
layout xml file named list_item that contains a linearlayout with a
twolinelistitem.

In my java class I add items to a list of a HashMap<String, String>. I
create a SimpleAdapter as follows:

SimpleAdapter myAdapter = SimpleAdapter(this, list,
R.layout.list_item_new, new String[] { "line1", "line2" }, new int[]
{ R.id.text1, R.id.text2 });

Then:

myAdapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
setListAdapter(myAdapter);

I would of thought that this would populate my list but no. Can anyone
help me with this?

Thanks, Bernie.