I wouldn't be much help...  I'm not an expert on preventing hackers from
cracking security mechanisms.  I just know that Google says using the LVL
code is a good starting point but that you should make custom changes to it
to help prevent hackers from figuring out how to crack your app.

But, like I said, nothing is foolproof.  No matter what you do, someone
will be able to crack it.

For what it's worth, I just use the default LVL code in my apps.  I only
sell them for $0.99 and figure that people are less likely to spend the
time trying to figure out how to crack a $0.99 app.  Also, those that are
using the cracked version of my apps would probably not have purchased
anyway, so I'm really not out that much in sales.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware