Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:56:11 -0700
From: entre...@gmail.com
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Long press on the Google map secret?

Please, see my code. I speak that method onLongClick does not work. why does
not code work, i can not understand
public class MainItemizedOverlay extends ItemizedOverlay<OverlayItem>
implements OnLongClickListener{   private ArrayList<OverlayItem> mOverlayItems;
        public MainItemizedOverlay(Drawable defaultMarker) {
super(boundCenterBottom(defaultMarker));                mOverlayItems = new
ArrayList<OverlayItem>();           populate();
        }
        public void addNewItem(GeoPoint location, String markerText, String
snippet) {          mOverlayItems.add(new OverlayItem(location, markerText,
markerText));           populate();     }
        public void removeItem(int index) {
mOverlayItems.remove(index);            populate();     }
        @Override       protected OverlayItem createItem(int index) {
return mOverlayItems.get(index);        }
        @Override       public int size() {             return
mOverlayItems.size();    }
        @Override       public boolean onTouchEvent(MotionEvent event, MapView
mapView) {               switch (event.getAction()) {            case
MotionEvent.ACTION_DOWN:                   Log.i(MainMap.TAG, "Work");
           break;          case MotionEvent.ACTION_MOVE:
Log.i(MainMap.TAG, "Work");                     break;          case
MotionEvent.ACTION_UP:                     Log.i(MainMap.TAG, "Work");
           break;
                case MotionEvent.ACTION_CANCEL:
Log.i(MainMap.TAG, "Work");                     break;
                default:                        break;          }
                return super.onTouchEvent(event, mapView);      }
        public boolean onLongClick(View v) {            Log.i(MainMap.TAG, "Do
not Work!! Why????");            return true;    }}

воскресенье, 17 июня 2012 г., 7:34:10 UTC+3 пользователь Ibrahim написал:There
is a method called onlongClick listener ...apply that method...
it may help you..