> I need it to be 100% pure code, without any kind of XML

Just out of curiosity, why?  From my experience it is much much easier to
use XML layouts unless there is a really really good reason not to...

As far as your error, I did a simple Google search and came up with this:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/CloneNotSupportedException.html

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer