Hi,

I'm currently making a SDK for a payment gateway, however I'm having some
problems.

The project setup is supposed to be:
*Library Project*

DAO Classe
SDK
Server connectivity class

*Application*

UI

Using the above Library project

And from the library project I want to send some images (drawables) for
example images for what credit cards are available for the payment. These
credit cards can change depending on different settings so they need to be
sent dynamically to the application using the SDK.

I'm currently importing the library project by selecting the library
project under properties in Eclipse (I need to do it with a Jar or
something to make it closed source but one problem at a time).

Now the problem I get is that I get a NullPointerException when I try to
set the drawable from the SDK to an ImageView in the app. Here's some code:
DAO Class from the SDK (this class extends Application):

> case (MASTERCARD):
> this._logo = getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.mastercard_securecode);
> break;

This is in the constructor. And then there's a simple getter method to
access the _logo varible, which is a Drawable. The R.drawable i refer to is
a ressource located in the Library Projects res folder.

In the application I then want to be able to do something like:

> ImageView img = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.imageView);

img.setImageDrawable( DAOObjet.getLogo() );

So that whoever implements the SDK is able to decide how the UI should be
implemented.

However doing it this way I'm as said getting a NullPointerException on the
line that serves the Drawable from the SDK (eg the line quoted above in the
switch/case statement).

I have a feeling I'm loading the ressource in a completely wrong way, but I
dont know.

Could someone assist me with this? That would be much appreciated!