On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Akki <akshay.iitr....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to develop an android version of Remote Desktop Sharing (Remote
> PhoneTop Sharing)using RDP protocol and looking to implement it the same way
> ie making one phone a server and other the client. I would like to ask
> whether this is feasible or not because I think that most people use little
> router / wifi access point boxes with a
> feature called network address translation (NAT) which allows all of the
> devices in their home, business, or cafe to share the same external IP
> address. So any mobile device simply does not have a unique, routable
> external IP address on which it can accept incoming connections or
> unsolicited incoming traffic.
>
> I yes then could you please post some suggestions about how to begin with
> this and also could you please post some links for the same

I feel like this is something where if you have to ask, you're
probably in way too deep...

But, do you want to have an Android device controlling a desktop?  Or
an Android device controlling another Android device?  The second
won't be possible without major firmware modifications, the first
might be, but in reality also probably very difficult..

kris